Who: Volunteers of all ages and abilities are welcome!
When: Saturday, October 1 from 9 a.m. until noon (10/2 rain date from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m.)
Bring: Gloves, hand tools, wheelbarrows, forks
The entire congregation is invited to help the Garden Committee do our fall garden clean-up throughout the church grounds. We will be pruning, mulching, weeding and planting perennials/bulbs; light refreshments will be available.
The Garden Committee welcomes donations:
- Full-sun perennials that you divide from your own yard: daylilies, iris, coneflowers, coreopsis, phlox, lamb’s ear, etc.
- Spring bulbs (daffodils/narcissus & hyacinths) – up to 500!
- Pansies (any color) – we need about 120 plants
- Extra supplies: garden hoses, watering wands, slow-release fertilizers, soil-less mix, large pots, trellises, etc.
- We could use refreshment donations too! (cookies/snacks)
- Prayers for sunshine and cash donations are appreciated too!